Thursday, November 1, 2018

Mysery Not Solved

The picture on Bob's wall that was not Sue the Colombian lady, my old girlfriend, turns out to be none other than Femi Taylor.
She is listed as a British dancer...
Today is Thursday.

Rain is threatening, but I will need to look at a radar image in order to figure out if I want to busk or not.

Tomorrow I can get $45 from the plasma place, and then it will be off to look for an under the table job somewhere.

It would be nice to find a job that I could work during slow busking hours, such as preparing food in the back room of a restaurant in the morning before they open.
Then being able to leave and go out to busk once the restaurant opens and becomes busy, as the Lilly Pad is doing the same.
It would suck to be washing dishes in a busy place knowing that there are probably hundreds of people passing the Lilly Pad with potential twenty dollar tips in their pockets...

Every thousand mile journey begins with a single step...

So, the title of today's post was to be "Mystery Solved," and was to refer to my having figured out who the actress in the photo was...

A visit to the free "Google Trends" page informed me that the term has only been used in relation to the mysteries of Amelia Earhart, Oak Island, The Vatican and, of course, Stonehenge... 
No wonder I haven't been driving any traffic to this blog with my post titles.
I have gathered, though, that the name of the blog itself is kind of cast into keywords, and it would really behoove me to change the name of the blog from "Street Musician Daniel," to "Busking On Bourbon Street," which is something more general that people in Tanzania might search for.
More time spent learning to use the GIMP photo editor might help me, also...

I'll get to number 2 of the 6 tips soon, and maybe have better luck with it...

I can't really promise my readers the solution to the mystery of Stonehenge, and then not deliver...

4 comments:

  1. How could you think that lady is Sue? They don't look at all alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK for making extra money without having to do the plasma thing, I'm gonna say this: You moved down to New Orleans to be a busker. Therefore, optimize being a busker. Make and sell CDs, sell signed guitar picks, do some art with guitars in it or something (you can print stuff out on a computer and then hand-color it; I saw this as far back as the 1980s and people eat it up) try catching the lunch hour, there are a whole lot of things you can do.

    But I'd made it about busking. That's what you went there to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggle to remember faces...if I tried to draw this lady maybe the result would look a lot like Sue...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then you'd be in less "mysery" and it'd be solved...

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.