Thursday, June 27, 2019

Paste

So, for starters, it seems like my neighbor was somehow able to bump me off of his wifi connection, since I have been getting “failure to connect to network” messages for a couple days now.
Wednesday evening "find the pick" puzzle.
I can only guess that something went wrong at about the time I was messing with the Tor Browser, maybe I allowed someone to hack into Wayne’s router by surfing on the Tor network. Who knows.

Finding things.

What is interesting to myself is how I seem to look at the whole universe as a giant jigsaw puzzle.

When I have misplaced something, the first thing I will do is think of what color it is; and then think of where else I have seen that color and; I have had some pretty good success relocating things that way.

What the photo above doesn't even show is that the book itself had been placed  among other black and orange books.

I think this is a subconscious way to camouflage things, so that I can grab them in a pinch, but others might not notice them at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.