Thursday, February 6, 2020

48 Hours

I'm trying to blog from the bed instead of the coffee table.
After the Superbowl was over (that I drank a pint of brandy watching) and I fell off my bike afterwards on the way to busking, perhaps fracturing a rib, I was still able to go out and play on Monday.
Tuesday morning it was so painful for me to get up and answer the door after Bobby from building C knocked that he wound up giving me methadone for the pain.
Busking then became a moot point as a fast-moving storm raged through.
As the storm intensified, I slipped into a foggy mental state, myself, in and out of consciousness, alternately vomiting and drinking spring water.
This has been very cleansing, at least.
Now I am only in the mood for more spring water and meditation.
The rib seems to be getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.