Sunday, December 19, 2021

A Good Cold Rainy Night To Stay In

This will be another attempt to embed a Soundcloud file here.
I have trouble listening to them myself a lot of times because of all the ads and all the other trackers and other websites that are linked to that "free" music hosting site.
"Nothing is free in this world," my dad used to say. And, I am pretty sure that advertisements for dog skeletons will start popping up in the sidebar of my Facebook page, out of the blue, once I publish this.
I guess it it won't play through your browser, you can track the track to Soundcloud, like a bloodhound, to hear it there. There, they can try to interest you in "similar" music. Good luck with that, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.