Monday, June 6, 2022

Louisiana Mother Suffocates Infant Child After Learning it's Father Voted For Trump; Progressive D.A. Refuses To Prosecute

 

The 14 Dollar Chair

Sunday night was magical.

After failing to find a milk crate to sit on, and immediately upon deciding to maintain a happy and grateful outlook, despite the fact; I looked across the street from the Lilly Pad and espied the most magnificent turquoise colored upholstered chair that I have ever laid eyes upon.

The downside of using the chair was that I didn't do so well in tips; and I think that is because I gave the appearance of someone who might live in the house behind me and might have dragged the chair outside just to play for fun, or to get out of the house, type of thing.

Then, just as soon as I had decided to take a break and go get a shot of liquor, but then had changed my mind, a person came along and gave me an unopened 5th of Crown Royal "apple flavored" whiskey.

That was Saturday night, and Sunday was kind of a blur....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.