Thursday, September 1, 2011

4 Minute Post

Yes,
I have 4 minutes to post to say that I am still alive.
I have found a place where one can get a shower in the morning, use a phone, use them as a mailing address and get help obtaining ID (on Tuesdays; be there at 7 sharp...)
I did just that yesterday.
I showered and put on my new tee shirt. I had washed my shorts in the shower, and hit the streets clean and dapper, and I noticed a slight change in the way people treated me.
Coffee Card Saves Me
A special thanks to the Lidgleys for the coffee card from Starbucks, which allowed me to walk right into the swank hotel, past glaring security guards and walk out with a coffee, to the astonishment of all street people...out of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.